2019 is Approaching. What’s Your Plan?
Do you make a fitness or diet resolution each year, only to see it fizzle out by February? We get it. We have been there too. Remember that saying, “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?” If you are ready to work hard this year and break up with your comfort zone, we want YOU!
6 Weeks to Kick Start Your New Year
It’s time to throw out the old things that haven’t worked, hit the reset button and find your new normal. And the best news is, you don’t have to figure this stuff out for yourself. We are going to take the guess work out of getting fitter, by giving a ton of support and top notch coaching to a small group of people. It’s not going to be easy, so be ready to work hard. Remember, easy doesn’t make you proud.
- 6 weeks of Coach led, beginner friendly classes – start where you are, we will coach you to where you want to be. You will be working hard, but at your own ability level and in a group of other beginners. Our Coaches will help you tailor each session to your own needs when it comes to range of motion and intensity. It’s one of the things we are amazing at!
- 3 BONUS at-home workouts each week of the challenge – body weight based workouts that you can do at home, to boost your results, or get the whole family in on the challenge.
- A whole foods, habit based nutrition challenge – nutrition is the hardest part of fitness. Many diets fail because they are too restrictive and a “diet” is something we do short term. Its time to form some healthy habits that you can live with. We are giving you an easy to follow program, where no foods are off limits.
- An on-line platform to help with habit tracking and accountability – we have our own challenge app to help you stay motivated and on track!
Our Fitness Reset Challenge begins on January 14th! Our morning sessions will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:45am. Evening sessions will meet on Monday and Thursday evenings at 6:30. No CrossFit or gym experience is required. But spots are limited, so register early.
- Early Registration (before January 5th): $250
- Late Registration (after January 5th but before January 15th): $300
Use the link below to register and reserve your space in the group. If you would like to split this into two payments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.